Tuesday, October 5, 2010

His Grace and Beyond Our Beyond


In seeking the Lord about His direction for some issues that have surfaced over that past couple weeks, I have been drawn to this verse from Psalm 123:2 "Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master, and as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the Lord our God, until He has mercy and loving-kindness for us." (Amplified Version)

So it was that this morning while entering the date in my journal, I began to ponder 10/5/10....Well, 5 is the number of grace...and 10 is a double of 5....So I wrote: Double Grace/Grace/Double Grace....

Then the Lord began to speak with all tenderness and gentleness.....
"My Child, have I not said that My Garce is sufficient for thee? In that what is impossible for you to accomplish on your own, I will do in My Time, My Way, My Power. Just look to Me, My Love; The Author and Finisher of your faith; the Glory and Lifter of your head; the Bright and Morningstar; The Way, The Truth, The Life. I AM.

For I tell you the truth, what you do not yet see, I do. And I will take you there as you continue steadfastly...to persevere and trust Me.

O how I love you with an everlasting love. You are Mine and I AM yours. You have Me with you at all times; for I never leave you nor forsake you. You have nothing to fear. I care for My own - yes, even when the winds blow.

Have I not said that I shelter thee under the shadow of My wing? My wing is full of My love, tenderness, mercy and grace.

Come to Me all ye who labor and are heavy burdened and I will give you rest for your soul for My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

For trust Me in this: I see beyond your beyond. When you look out - you see an end point, but there is no end point with Me....only eternity; for I see beyond your beyond.

May your heart and soul be encouraged. This is the day which the Lord has made; I shall rejoice and be glad in it.
Ever yours in His love, mercy and grace~
Crista Simmons
http://www.dinnerwiththeking.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)