Monday, December 27, 2010

A Warning: Dream and Interpretation

A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine (Connie Arney) shared the following dream that she'd had six years ago and asked if perhaps the Lord would give the interpretation as she'd been pondering this dream and had never received the interpretation. (The number six is significant, because it is the number of man/the flesh and reveals the prophetic nature of the Lord's message.)
I asked her for a copy of the dream, but by this time, Connie wasn't even sure if she'd written it down, much less find it in her journal....She told me that when she looked for it, the dream just "fell open in her lap". Praise God!
I'd written down her dream and was considering sending it on to another prophetically gifted friend..and went to bed; leaving my prayer before Him. In the morning when I sat down to have my time with Him, unexpectedly, He said, "Crista, I will give you the interpretation."

Connie wrote: I looked in my journal [skimpy as it is] and low and behold the dream was there. . . . .

We once owned a black lab [Katie] who loved to swim, jump off the dock with the kids, and retrieve to the shoreline anything thrown out into the lake for her [she would never bring anything to us--she had her own ideas].

The dream -
Katie was out in the water, not as far as to the end of the dock, when I threw a tennis ball for her to retrieve. She was fairly near shoreline--just far enough that she couldn't touch bottom. Katie was out a little further than where the ball landed and she took a couple strokes and grabbed for the ball when it suddenly sank [tennis balls don't sink]. I think she had the ball in her mouth for a second but then she grabbed for it again. She dove for the ball and never came up. I was in shock because she never came up for air or struggled and that she and the ball disappeared so fast. We searched the shoreline of the lake and asked neighbors if Katie washed up on their shoreline and there never was any sign of her ever again.

In the dream the way the ball sank seemed to be significant. It bobbed for just a second when it first hit the water but then sank so fast as Katie grabbed for it. I remember thinking in the dream, it was odd that I had a tennis ball and where did a tennis ball come from--maybe that was the wrong kind of ball to throw in the lake. And then Katie never coming up again as she was but a short distance out in the water when in reality labs are known for being water dogs, great swimmers--how could this be.

Interpretation received from the Lord 12/20/10 at 7:00 AM, EST.
"Crista, I will give you the interpretation....

Katie, her beloved - in this case represents My Beloved....All seemed safe - not too deep in the water....representing those who are in Christ, but not too deep...the dock nearby for safety...but docks are made out of wood. She was playing and running on the sand.

This represents those of My Beloved who think they are able to run on the doctrines of men (sand) and experience no consequences. All seems safe - a dock - but it is wooden - and I tell you the Truth, wood, hay and stubble shall be burned.

A tennis ball is not supposed to sink - but it represents those doctrines of men which are devised to be "played with" by My Church, but I tell you the Truth they shall return back to the pit of hell from which they came; for they come from the father of lies in the abyss.

As a dog returns to its own vomit, so does My Church who profess to be Mine return to their sins; thinking that I do not see - thinking that I Am not a jealous God; thinking that I condone promiscuity, homosexuality, gossip, slander, back-biting and the like; playing with My Word to promote their own selfish, perverted agendas.

But I tell you the Truth, they are lost and their lives spent on foolish pleasures shall be to their demise. It is not that I desire them to be lost - but it is that they prefer their play toy, their foolish idols to Me. They have been given over to a reprobate mind and are now lost dogs. There was a time they walked in the Light, but their hearts preferred the doctrines of men to The Truth of My Word and Who I Am.

I have said that he who is not for Me is against Me. Pastors today want to play with My Word and portray Me as Only Someone to make you feel good - Someone to bounce you up and down on My knee.

Yes, I love you with an everlasting love, but it is My desire that You present Me in the fullness of Who I AM.

I AM HOLY!
I AM HOLY!
I AM HOLY!

For I tell you the Truth, the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord is the beginning and the principal and choice part of knowledge [its starting point and its essence]; but fools despise skillful and godly Wisdom, instruction and discipline. (Prov. 1:7, Amplified)

I tell you Truth, the role of the Holy Spirit is to convict the world of sin, and of righteousness and judgment (John 16:8) But I tell you the Truth, man has made Me into His image and it will bring many to ruin for only that which is built upon Christ shall last.

For Beware, the towers of Babel shall fall. Did I not tell say that judgment shall begin first in the house of God? (1 Peter 4:17-18 "For the time [has arrived] for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will [be] the end of those who do not respect or believe or obey the good news (the Gospel) of God? And if the righteous are barely saved, what will become of the godless and wicked?)
For I tell you the Truth, the time is NOW!

For I Am bringing My judgment upon the whore mongers. Pray that their souls will be saved."

Those of you who know me personally, know that primarily the Lord gives me words of encouragement. But there are times the Lord issues warnings and we do well to be wise and heed His warnings. This is not a game as some might assume it to be (indicated by the dog playing with the ball).
I heard someone say that a professing Christian that he knew was still justified before God even though this man was involved in fornication with prostitutes.
Church, God has never given us a license to sin in His Word! There is a penalty for sin and that penalty is death.
I commit to you that The Church today - especially in America is need of The Fire of God to purge the false doctrines of hell out of her!
Oh...that The Church would return to the holiness of God...Oh that we would be jealous for His Holiness and His Righteousness to abound!
Anyone can wear a T-shirt and a cap and a cross and paste a bumper sticker on their car...and sing, dance, raise their arms during worship...but it is what we do in our day to day lives that reveals the fullness of who we are in Christ and our relationship to Him...
James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ writes the following in Chapter 1:27 "External religious worship [religion as it is expressed in outward acts] that is pure and unblemished in the sight of God the Father is this: to visit and help and care for the orphans and widows in their affliction and need, and to keep oneself unspotted and uncontaminated from the world."
Abba Father, I come before You in the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. My heart is open before You. I stand naked before You in all things...heart, word, deed and motive. Lord, search me and know me, and see if there be any wicked way in me. Cleanse me of all unrighteousness. Forgive me, Father. Empower me, I pray, with Your Holy Spirit to live a life which is holy and pleasing to You.
Ever yours in Christ,
Serving Him by serving others~
Crista Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)