Friday, February 14, 2014

WE ARE VICTORS IN CHRIST! THE LORD MIGHTY IN BATTLE!


I had a series of 3 dreams last night that I feel led to share with you:
Dream #1 - Dreamed I was in a sanctuary where the True Gospel was being preached. Someone had brought his mother w/ him and I happened to come nearby. She was all huffy, b/c she deemed her religious beliefs more correct than what she'd just heard about confession of sin, repentance and then inviting Jesus into our heart and lives. And then I looked her square in the eye and said very firmly, "If you do not take heed to what you just heard, then you have sealed your fate in hell." And then I walked away.

Dream #2: I was standing in the hallway listening to a conversation w/ three other people, one of whom confessed to being a Christian. Then the topic of Darwinism came up for discussion, and I turned and left the group. The man who claimed to be a Christian ran up to me and asking why I left the group. And I just told him that I was not listening to that hogwash....And I knew in my spirit that he knew in his spirit that I was right; which led to this man's conviction and repentance before God.

Dream #3 There were two men, one with a gun who intended to shoot and kill me. At the end, the man without the gun had bowed his heart before heaven, repented and asked Jesus to be his Savior - while the man with the gun fled.

Saints, we ARE in the last days and we need to be fully equipped with the sword of the Spirit in season and out, b/c there is so much nonsense flying around out there.  And we MUST be prepared at all times to put the enemy to flight; binding him and casting him out by the power in the Name of Jesus Christ and by the shed Blood of the Lamb! And then to pray the Holy Spirit into that situation. We are to bind the spirits of darkness over the unsaved and situations where the devil and his demons are causing problems, stress and strife in another Believer. We are to PRAY THE PRAYER OF BINDING AND LOOSING BY THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH AND BY THE SHED BLOOD OF THE LAMB!

Sometimes it is easy to say, "I will pray for you", and then forget to pray for them...when what they really need is a Holy Ghost filled prayer right now in Jesus' Name. We are so in need of sharing a rhema word and power filled prayer from the Holy Ghost to our Brothers and Sisters in Christ to encourage their faith and intercede for them when they are exhausted and need our faith; for a strand of three cords is not easily broken.

One of my Sisters in Christ was at a retreat and the leader said, "Look at your neighbor and tell them 'You Are About To Come Out." So I turned to my Sister who was just going through so much hell at the time, looked her square in the eye, and proclaimed, "You ARE about to come out!" She began to tear up, b/c she needed that rhema word from the Lord. Then a couple months later as I was praying for her, the Holy Spirit said, "You tell her that her breakthrough is just around the corner." Another rhema word given to her. And do you know, I think it was about two weeks, when her burdens, shackles and chains came off and she was praising the Lord from whom all blessings flow. Now, after coming through all that fire, she is a powerful woman of God, filled with the Holy Ghost who is victorious in Christ!

Cast out and break off those demons in the power of Jesus' Name and by the power of His Blood! And if you need someone to pray for you, ask God to help you in your time of trouble. "Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; nor His ear heavy, that it cannot hear." Is. 59:1

Listen to this Gospel hymn the Holy Spirit wants you to hear and take into your spirit. 
He loves you so much and lifts you this day in His love.
Jesus, before we close today, I ask You to lay Your hands upon each of Your servants reading this posting.  I pray You anoint each person afresh and send Your rhema word into their life.  Thank You.  In Your blessed Name we pray.  Amen and Amen.  And we vow to give You all the praise, honor and glory.
God's Blessings to you this day,
Crista~

Num. 6:24-26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbE3Rmfhtz4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)