Thursday, June 25, 2009

By My Spirit

By My Spirit
6/25/09
Crista Simmons
O, in the barren places - when I could see no more...
I sought My Living Savior and there He stood before...
"Come unto Me", He gently spoke; holding forth His hand,
"And I shall take you forward, into The Promised Land.
The way is narrow and often very dark,
But I Am ever with you;
Never, ever to depart.
I allow the darkness, so you will ever know -
I'll never leave you nor forsake you;
No matter how it goes.
And as you look to Me,
I'll take you through to more than you imagine -
For it's not by might nor power,
But by My Spirit," says the Lord.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 (Amp.) "For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as in vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)