Monday, July 20, 2009

I Will Not in Any Degree...Leave You!

~I received this email today containing the following....I pray the Lord encourages your heart...
Don't know about you, but I sure needed His reminder today.
Blessings and love always,
Crista

Copy of Weekly Article, DALLAS NEW ERA
PRAISE GOD FOR HIS HOLY WORD

Charles Sims, Pastor
Away from home on a mission trip, very homesick--I'll never forget it. Then a card arrived from Charles, containing a Scripture notation (Heb. 13:5, Amplified Bible), reminding me again of the timeliness, comfort and power of God's Word.
"...for God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake you! Assuredly not!"
I kept reading (v.6): "So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper: I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?"
Wonderful words of life, blessed assurance.--Betty Sims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)