Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Spirit of Travail - video by Leonard Ravenhill


“The Spirit of Travail” is a sermon by Leonard Ravenhill. It is an hour in length.
Turn everything off…and listen. It has stopped me in my tracks this morning.
What is it that we truly desire in our heart of hearts with God? Do we really want Him to transform us into the image of Christ? Oh that we mature in Christ.

Romans 8:17 “and if children, then heirs -heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.“

Galatians 3:10 “that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death.”

Oh, that we would repent in sackcloth and ashes....God, Have Your Way in me that this vessel would glorify You and Your Kingdom Glory and Purpose shine through me this day....Lord, Do whatever it takes to take me wherever you want to take me. Take me to The Cross of Christ that I might arise to thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.
I pray you are blessed.
Love always,
Crista
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn1c0OUQots&feature=fvw


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)