Monday, March 1, 2010

Will You Go After the One?

The other morning as I sat with the Lord, He expressed His burden and His heart for the lost.
O, that we may have ears to hear and hearts and feet and mouths that will be obedient to His bidding~

Will You Go After the One?
Luke 15:3-7 "So He spoke this parable to them, saying: What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost! I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentence."

I tell you the truth, I gave you this parable so you would know My heart for that one little sheep who is lost. A sheep that is lost will lie down helplessly and refuse to budge. This is why I put it on My shoulders. I lift it up out of the miry pit. I lift it up out of briars which have it so ensnared. I lift it out of the realms of darkness.

Did I not say that whatsoever you do unto the least of these, those least esteemed by society, that you have done it unto Me? (Matthew 25:40)

Did I not say that pure and undefiled religion before God is visiting orphans and widows in their trouble and to keep oneself unspotted from the world? (James 1:27) Beloved, who are the orphans? Those without mother or father; those who do not know Me as Abba Daddy; those who've been cast out by society and even by My Church. For verily I say unto you that I, Myself, will receive those who have been forsaken by mother and father. (Psalms 27;10)

Beloved, if you are truly Mine, you will love as I have loved you and do love you now. For I love you with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:3) Love the lost, Beloved. Love the lost. Seek them with My whole heart.

For while you were yet dead in sin, I loved you and died for you that you may live. Pursue the lost, Beloved. With My love, pursue the lost.
In the same manner in which you judge another shall it be measured back to you.
For I tell you the truth, freely have you received...freely give.

Beloved, love as I Am love, and in so doing you shall have boldness in the day of judgement. (1 John 4:17)

Crista Simmons (cmsimmons52@aol.com)
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/l/LifeCareMin/
http://dinnerwiththeking.blogspot.com
http://restingbesidestillwaters.com
http://www.openheaven.com
May be reprinted only in it's exactness. Freely have we received. Freely do we give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)