Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Praises to Jesus~



Jesus Christ....only a swear word in my house growing up. Trusting Him did not come easy....So many people had hurt me in my life....Those who were supposed to protect me had caused and allowed severe trauma.


But one day, 22 yrs. ago, I knew I needed a Savior...and I asked Him to be Lord of my life. He said, "I will be with you always." I didn't understand then what I do now....


He's the Only One Who gave me beauty for the ashes in my life....The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness....The Valley of Achor became my Door of Hope....The Valley of the Shadow of Death became His life everlasting....He is the Only One Who drew me out of the miry pit....and a pit too deep, too wide that I never thought I'd ever get out of it again...or even wanted to.


Because of Him, I am alive today ~ literally. They say when you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on...I couldn't even find the rope; let alone have enough strength to hang on. So I let go into a free fall....He was either there or He wasn't...I found out there is no depth too low that He is not there.


On the Cross, He held out His hand to me that I might take it and find my way to His heart and to God's.


Jesus Christ - Who because of the Cross is with me always, has conquered my enemies, loves me unconditionally, is the Glory and Lifter of my head, fights for and prays for me when I am too weak and worn to do otherwise, makes a way where there seems to be not way, takes me in His arms as only a loving Mother and Father would do and has my Home waiting in Heaven...with God the Father.


Praise His Holy Name! Thank You, Jesus for Your willingness to die for me so that I may live and share You with others.


He is risen! HE IS RISEN INDEED!


Have a Blessed Easter everyone.

Tenderly and lovingly,

Crista~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)