Saturday, February 28, 2009

Be Ready for My Surprise

Beloveds, I'm sharing two posts today, because they are both so apropos for many of us going through difficult things right now. I pray that in and through all your heart may be encouraged and prosper! ~First, to share what the Lord told me yesterday morning and then His word through Olivia, as they confirm each other.
Also, please be sure to read "Does God Dance on Your Potato Chips?"....another separate posting for today.

"My Dear Child, How I love you with an everlasting love. How proud I am of you when you do not abandon Me through the trials of life; for I AM refining you. I AM bringing you forth as pure gold. As you look to Me, the Author and Finisher of your faith, I will do in you what you are unable to do for yourself. Do not despise the trials which have come upon you, for I have designed this momentary affliction to bring Glory to My Name; for I tell you the Truth, when you walk through the fire, I AM with you. I AM in the fire with you. Allow My fire to refine you, My love, for the fire shall reveal My Glory, and produce what you could have never imagined - I shall give you the treasures of darkness, and you shall see the harvest! You shall see the lame walk, the blind see and the deaf hear...and all shall give Glory to My Name!
Isaiah 43:2b "...When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you." v. 4 "Because you are precious in My sight and honored, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for your life."
1 Peter 4:12-13 "Beloved, do not be amazed and bewildered at the fiery ordeal which is taking place to test your quality, as though something strange (unusual and alien to you and your position were befalling you. But insofar as you are sharing Christ's sufferings, rejoice, so that when His glory [full of radiance and splendor] is revealed, you may also rejoice with triumph [exultantly]."

Olivia Reitz Long has been an Internet Sister and friend for many years. I have always been encouraged by the prophetic words the Lord gives her, and the Lord sends it at just the right time. Be blessed~

BE READY FOR MY SURPRISE!
~Olivia Reitz Long ~February 28, 2009

"Even though I walk 'through' the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me..." Psalm 23:4

So many of My own are going and have been going through painful trials - you are suffering and you awake the next day, concerned of what that day might bring. You are concerned about your here and now, concerned about your future and the future of your country as well as the world. A future that appears to you to be crumbling and falling apart, but I say REJOICE, REJOICE in your sufferings looking forward to the outcome that is to follow, not only with you but in all aspects of what I AM doing.

Sufferings, Jesus suffered but He beat suffering, and how did he end up .... with Glory! Are you not connected with Him? Others say "You are a Christian, look at the sufferings and pain you are going through!" They see what is on the surface, but what they don't see is the word "through". I said you would walk "through" the shadow of death, not remain in it and when you get to the other side, you will come out as metal that was purified by the red hot fire... So when they speak these things to you, when they insult and ridicule you for your beliefs - friends, co-workers, the man on the street, even family members; it's for one reason and one reason only, it's because you live for Christ and believe in His standards and they cannot fathom even the most simplest part of your walk with Me.

Yes, hard times are upon you and much is happening in America and all over the world, but just when you believe you have it all figured out, just when you believe you have all the answers, your one and only true living God has a Surprise for you, one that no-one sees or comprehends is going to happen, will happen at just the right timing, My timing!

I spoke the universe into existence with a word and I hold that same universe in My hand even now and the God of the Universe can surprise even My own. Be ready, for shortly - perhaps not today, perhaps not tomorrow and perhaps not even a month from now, but shortly... in My timing! Just as a loved one can surprise you with the most beautiful of gifts, given in love - how much more is your Beloved able to give you a surprise gift that will rival anything you could ever think or imagine... given in My abound less Love for you!

Remain in Hope, Remain in Faith, Remain in Joy, Remain Strong - even in the most difficult of moments - Remain in all of these and Pray always - for others and yourself, to stay the course ... and ...

REJOICE, again I say REJOICE, Look Up ... and BE READY FOR MY SURPRISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)