Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shaking and Transitioning

Dear Saints,
God is indeed setting the stage for great shaking...a great "storm" of His choosing which shall cause all that can be shaken to be shaken. God is wanting His Church to be prepared and to warn others in the Church. Saints, we are indeed to be about Our Father's business and not let the little foxes spoil the vine. In the following word the Lord gave me in January of '06, I sensed He was revealing that particular year to us, personally and corporately to the church. I can tell you that for my husband and I, we encountered intense shaking for the next 15 months...and it happened on all fronts...church, friendships, family issues; both mine and Steve's....family deaths and a couple from the nursing home where we minister...6 deaths in 10 mos and family financial issues on both sides.
Are we ready Church for what God is preparing to take us through?
We need to hear what the Spirit is saying to the Churches and not what our itching ears want to hear....We are to seek His Wisdom...His Prudence....in all matters.

"There will be great shaking and transitioning (in 2006), but you shall stand."
Then I saw in my spirit what looked to be a miner panning for gold. God is shaking all that can be shaken, and the gold that survives are the ministries which have come through the time of testing. I could see all sand/gravel/dirt in this pan, and the gold began to rise; that which one could not initially see, was indeed among all the rest and began to rise to the top. These are the ones who have come forth as pure gold. They have been tried and tested, yet they have stood the test. This is the Pure Bride of Christ. These are they who've stood in the fire and allowed the Lord to do His Work in them. These are the one's who've gone through the Refiner's Fire.

Then the Lord began to speak again:

"The Lord says, I shall reveal them in (2006). There are those who think they are gold, but they are the tares. I have given them time to repent, for I Am Merciful. But now is the time for the separation, because I Am also Judge of the whole earth. I and I Alone judge the hearts of men; men who have called themselves Mine and yet seek after their own advancement calling it Me. This is a defilement before the Lord and My anger burns against them.

In this they have taken My Name in vain; calling what has benefited them as from Me, but their hearts are far from Me. I will no longer tolerate this in My Church. I have said, and I say now, Today is the Day of Salvation. Humble yourselves and repent for the Day of Judgment is at hand. Man no longer fears My fury. But I tell you the Truth, "I AM THE LORD! I AM THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE!

Let him who steals, steal no more! Those who call themselves my shepherds have stolen from their sheep, and I will no longer tolerate it; for My anger burns greater against them than against the heathen. For their perverse and selfish, greedy nature has turned aside the very ones I have been calling to Me. I have seen and I have heard the cries of My people; My sheep, and I will no longer tolerate the perversion which has continued in those leaders who continually harden their hearts before Me.

Know that I AM merciful. I have given them time to repent, but they have preferred earthly riches to the riches of My Kingdom and seeking My heart and My Ways. They worshipped Me with their lips, but their hearts have been far from Me. When I have manifested Myself in their midst, it was because of My great Love for My Sheep; for My Sheep hear My Voice, and I AM the Good Shepherd who laid down His life for His Sheep - My Sheep. I have heard the cries of My Sheep. My ears have been attentive to their call, and now I come like the deer on the hills. I descend like the eagle to pluck My Sheep from the jowls of the wolves. Let the Spirit and the Bride say, "Come, Lord Jesus, Come."

You shall see My Glory, for to those who do not glory in the flesh, but only in Me, shall I reveal My Glory.

I Am not slow to act, but it seems slow in men's hearts who yearn for Me, but I have given those who call themselves Mine time to repent. I have tried the hearts of men to see those who ARE Mine. Only those who are of Me will stand in this last hour. All others will fall away. I will only now reveal Myself and entrust to those who have stood the test, the greater works that I have promised.

In my spirit, I see an hourglass, and the sand has run through.

The time of My Mercy has ended regarding the leaders who've not repented. It is a grievous thing to fall under the judgment Hand of the Lord. Behold, I come with a two-edged sword in My mouth. My mercy and compassion have I reserved for My flock.

Jer. 23:18-20 (Amp) "For who among them has stood in the council of the Lord, that he should perceive and hear His word? Who has marked His word [noticing and observing and giving attention to it] and has [actually] heard it? Behold, the tempest of the Lord has gone forth in wrath, a whirling tempest; it shall whirl and burst upon the heads of the wicked. The anger of the Lord shall not turn back until He has executed and accomplished the thoughts and intents of His mind and heart. In the latter days you shall consider and understand it perfectly."
Ezekiel 34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)