Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THERE IS A CHANGING OF THE GUARD


THERE IS A CHANGING OF THE GUARD!
This past Sunday while changing my clothes after church, the Lord spoke and said, “There is a changing of the guard! The old is gone, the new is come.” (Is. 43:18-19)

“I’m changing leadership and bringing forth the new guard - not because the old guard did a bad job, but now it is time to bring forth the new with renewed and fresh anointing for all I have in store. This new guard; birthed of The Spirit - not by might nor power, but by My Spirit. Birthed for such a time as this.

Let me say that everyone has their place in My Body. All are precious in My sight. But I Am speaking specifically to leadership - those whom I’ve called and anointed to lead - clothed in My robes of righteousness to lead in this final hour. These leaders shall be clothed in meekness and humility; gentleness and love. They will have My Shepherd’s heart; yet be bold as a lion. Out of their meekness, mercy, gentleness, love, compassion, humility and kindness they extend to others; especially to the lost and the least esteemed of society, they shall be ministering unto Me - for My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

What is holiness and righteousness? It is loving as I Am Love. Yes, I call you to be set apart; to be set apart from the world - to love your enemies, to bless those who curse you, to love the lost - for how will they know unless you show them My love?

Remember those to whom I said were white-washed tombs were also the very ones over whom I wept - O Jerusalem, Jerusalem.

On the Cross I asked The Father to forgive them for they knew not what they did. I said this to show you the Way of perfect love which casts out all fear. I spoke this out loud so you would hear and know The Way of Love; My Way.

You know that I was as a Lamb led to slaughter and opened not My mouth. But on the Cross, I cried out. I cried out, “Father! Father! Why have You forsaken Me?” I know what it is like to feel forsaken, and I tell you the Truth, I shall never ever, no not ever, leave you or forsake you. There is no pit too deep that I am not deeper still.

I cried out, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” And I cried out, “It is finished.” I had shown you THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. For My Way is the Way of the Cross. Lay it all down for the sake of your enemies. Love and forgive as you have seen Me do. Bless your enemies, I say. Bless them - for by so doing, you do not know who shall be compelled to come to Me and be saved from the pit of hell. My Children, love not only in word and tongue, but in deed and in truth.

These are the leaders I am raising up today - The ones who’ve been the least esteemed, because they know My love for the lost. They have been forgiven much, and they extend My love, mercy, forgiveness and redemption to a lost and dieing world. They have My Shepherd’s heart to go out and find the one who is lost, so that which is lost shall be found. And Beloved, I tell you the truth, there are so many who are Mine who are lost right now. Wandering aimlessly….hurt and wounded. It is My love, My compassion and My mercy which shall bind up their wounds as The Balm of Gilead.

Yes, I AM changing the guard to those who walk in My Love. Beloved, I love you with an everlasting love, and I desire no man be lost, but all come to repentance and restoration to Me. But how will they know unless they hear and experience Me through My Body? I tell you, My People perish for lack of true knowledge of Me as Redeemer and the Lover of their soul.

O Beloved, I AM changing the guard to those who love out of a pure heart for:
Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God;
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God;
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth;
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy;
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Amen.

Crista Simmons (cmsimmons52@aol.com)
LifeCare Ministries and Healing Centers
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/l/LifeCareMin/
http://dinnerwiththeking.blogspot.com
http://restingbesidestillwaters.blogspot.com
http://www.openheaven.com
Richland, Michigan, USA
May be reprinted only in it's exactness. Freely have we received. Freely do we give.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! This is a good word, and my spirit bears witness with it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you and bless you Micheal. ~Crista

    ReplyDelete

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)