Thursday, March 26, 2009

Morning Coffee


MORNING COFFEE
"This is the day which the Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be GLAD in it!" Psalm 118:24

~MERCY! Aren't you just SOOOOO thankful that the Lord looks on our inward being, and that He.s NOT the fashion police???!!!! I'd be toast, for sure!!!!
~Well, I don't know about you, but this cartoon just sums it all up for how I've felt physically over the past year - really more like I've just had the ever lovin' snot beat out of me. Physical issues beyond my control. Weariness of body, mind and spirit loomed relentlessly, and life has just seemed to be a battle over this past year, and I have been just plain pooped out! Some of you know exactly what I mean, because relentless trials are tiring.
~But I'm realizing that it is time for me to redirect my focus. My physical issues are still there....but Lord, show me the joy in today. I will choose Your joy over my pain. I will choose Your delight, Your Word, Your love, Your path and Your plans for my life - no matter my present circumstances. And Lord, that I truly rejoice over the stump in my field! And thank-You, Lord, for everything You have brought my way, to bring me to the stump!....(See yesterday's post.)
AND A HUGE THANK-YOU TO MY GOD, MY HUBBY AND FRIENDS WHO'VE HUNG IN THERE WITH ME AND DIDN'T LEAVE ME, NOR FORSAKE ME IN MY DOWN TIMES! PRAISE GOD!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)