Monday, April 6, 2009

An Urgent Message and Storm Dream

~Please understand that what I'm about to share with you is out of a desire for us as the Church to be prepared for what is on the horizon. As a minister of the Gospel of Christ, I have a responsibility before God to warn as He so directs - no matter what man may think. This is a strong message today, and I know there will be those who disagree. Yet, it is out of God's love for us as His Church that He wants us to be prepared for what is about to occur so that we will be ready - not only for ourselves and our families, but for those to whom He wants to minister during these days.
~Beloved, we are to be wise and discern the days and the times. Please understand that God gives us warnings and His words through His true prophets so that we will be prepared. It is up to us then to listen and be wise.
~Beloved, I truly believe we are on the cusp of disasters beyond our imagination here in the United States, and we as The Church need to be ready to minister to the Body of Christ and non-believers alike for it is the heart of God that no man perish, but come to the knowledge of God and salvation through Christ.
~Beloved, we are to all have our hearts right before Him. If there is sin, STOP IT!, confess it and repent - TURN AROUND - for that is what the word "repent" means. The Holy Spirit is THE ONE WHO EMPOWERS US TO CHANGE!!! That which we cannot do for ourselves, HE WILL DO - FOR HE IS FAITHFUL AND TRUE!!!
~Beloved, GOD DOES NOT WINK AT SIN! HE IS HOLY! Please hear the Lord's calling us to come out of Egypt...the places which hold us in lukewarmness or demise and defeat. We are MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS AND IF GOD BE FOR US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US! God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a SOUND mind!
~Beloved, God tells us in His Word that lukewarmness is an abomination to Him and He will literally vomit us out of His mouth! Rev. 3:14.
~Beloved, if we are not in the Word daily, then we are to do it! God holds us each accountable! We have His Word, saints! We are not to have any other primary source than Him and His Word...for I tell you the truth, to do so, is idol worship. It is not what so and so says, IT IS WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS!!!!!
~Church, we are to rise up into the Holy Army of the Living God to which He has called us out of darkness into His marvelous light! And I tell you the truth, many of us have been lulled to sleep by false doctrine which soothes our itching ears and is intended to appeal to our flesh.

~I awoke from the following dream Saturday morning:
"I had been home in our house by myself, when I looked to the southern sky. It was a deep purple red, and I knew that it was moving northward. To say that it appeared ugly is an understatement! I knew that this approaching "storm" would literally rip apart and shred everything in its path, and I had no sense that our house would be standing afterward. I tried phoning my husband at his work, but the employee answering the phone didn't know if he was there or not. My cell phone itself could connect the call, but there were some structural problems as I tried to put it back together. I looked at the clock...It read 3 pm. At that exact moment, my husband walked in the door. I was so relieved that he had come home early, because I needed him there with me as we prepared for the storm. And we were going to need to take cover...down deep where the storm and debris could not reach us.

~I believe this dream speaks of an impending disaster, the magnitude of which we will not be able to comprehend, and we need to be prepared; not only physically by storing supplies, but most of all - spiritually, by going deep with the Lord. Please read Psalm 91. I also believe that the hour of 3:00 pm indicates The Trinity - in that this dream came from the Lord.
~Last evening, we attended the service at Plainwell Assembly of God and Pastor Dave Alderman preached on Hebrews 12:18-28. God will shake everything that can be shaken...and Moses trembled in fear at the base of Mt. Sinai, because so awful and terrifying was the sight of what the Lord was doing. This is the same Moses who met God at the burning bush and God allowed him to see His glory as He passed by.
~Please know that I do not post this information lightly. On March 7, 2009 David Wilkerson posted an urgent message on his blog that Believers store up at least a 30 day supply of toiletries and non-perishable foods, because of God's wrath which is coming to the United States for her iniquities against the Lord. You may click on the hyperlink to Pastor David Wilkerson's blogspot for March 7, 2009 to read the complete warning. I very much respect the ministry of Brother Wilkerson.

http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com/2009/03/urgent-message.html

~Beloved, I know there are those who believe contrary to what I've written to you. God gives us the freedom to choose what we are going to believe. However, America continues in her abominations and God is just. There are consequences to turning our collective back on God and His ways...period.

Ephesians 5:3-6 "But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints; neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks. For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience."

1 Peter 4:17 "For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

In closing, I'm also posting the link to a vision the Lord gave me back in 2006 if you want to read it. It is long, so I won't post it on the blog.
http://www.etpv.org/2006/satr06.html

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches. Rev. 2:29

~Beloved, now is the time to make the most of every minute He's given to us....for the time is short. Who do we truly serve? The Lord or self? May our lives truly be lived as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable before Him...as a sweet smelling aroma.



2 comments:

  1. You preach it Sister! I could not agree with you more. This country is in for a world of hurt. I don't know how specifically, but we have restocked our pantry. I'm so thankful we live out in the middle of nowhere.

    Check out my blog today too...not exactly the same, but the same vein, for sure.
    Thanks for being brave and sharing your Word from God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm....can we say "swine flu???"

    ReplyDelete

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)