Sunday, January 18, 2009

Come to Me - Come to the Banqueting Table

~My Beloved, How can I dine with you unless you open the door and allow Me to enter? Come My Dove, My Beloved. Come away with Me to the Banqueting table of thy King. As you feed at My table, you will feed on Me, for I AM The Bread of Life. I AM all that you need for complete sustenance of spirit, soul and body. Have I not said, 'O taste and see that the Lord is good?'
~Oh My Beloved, how I long to dance with thee. Come to Me all you who are heavy burdened and let Me hold you in My arms for it is I Who give strength to the faint hearted. It is I Who raise you up on the wings of the eagle. It is I Who can see those things to which you are currently blinded and have not yet seen in the distance; for it is I Who see the end from the beginning.

~Come to Me, My love, for I love you with an everlasting love. Do not attempt in you own mind to figure out your situation, but look to Me, the Author and Finisher of your faith. I AM Faithful and True. I AM The Way, The Truth and The Life.
~Have I not said that if your heart does not condemn you that you have confidence toward God?
However, if your heart holds any burden that would so easily take you off the course of My will for you, then bring it to the Cross. Bring all to Me which hold you down; for he whom the Son sets free is free indeed.
~This is the essence of My love for you that you walk in the freedom of heart and mind in all I have for you.
~Repent of those things which you've allowed to hold you back from Me. Repent. Ask My forgiveness. Plead My Blood over it, and Come to Me that we may fellowship together for it is My desire that nothing come between us.
~Oh how I long for you, My Beloved. Your King awaits. Your King awaits; for I take great joy in our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)