Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Faint Not!

~My Beloved, I have called you to greatness; not in the sight of man, but in the sight of God. For it is I Who see that which is done in secret. It is I Who bless the work of your hands.
~As you make Me the desire of your heart, I will give you the desire of My heart; for it is My will that I desire to be done upon the earth. For have I not said that whatsoever you do unto the least of these in the estimation of men, you have done it unto Me?
~O My love, despise not the day of small beginnings. Trust Me in all areas of your life. Do the work I call you to do and faint not, for I shall bring the multiplication in due season.
(Matt. 25:40 (Amp.), Matt. 25:21, Ps. 37:4, Mark 12:29-30, Zech. 4:10, Ps. 115:13)

"And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint." Gal. 6:9 (Amplified)
"Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straigt and plain your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6 (Amplified)

4 comments:

  1. What great verses to start a new day with!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank the Lord for His encouragement to us today! God bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, these are WONDERFUL verses... Sometimes I feel like I don't make a difference...not being able to be "out in the world" so to speak. But God knows my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear Kerri,
    You are a minister of the Gospel of Christ...for I know that you ARE bringing hope and comfort to Pastor Alex, his wife and his congregation through all your prayers, communication and blessings the Lord has bestowed upon them, because of His love for them through you, and how you've touched other lives on their behalf. You ARE blooming where He's planted you, Kerri.
    And, not to mention your high calling of wife and mother! God bless you, dear heart.
    Love always in Christ,
    Crista

    ReplyDelete

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)