Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yea, Though You Walk Through the Valley

The 23rd Psalm (Amplified) - Personalized:
~Yes, My Beloved, I AM Your Shepherd Who feeds, guides and shields you, You shall not lack.
~I make you to lie down in fresh, tender green pastures; I lead you beside the still and restful waters; for I AM unto you the River of Life, and I AM your Peace.
~It is I Who refresh and restore your life (your inner self); It is I Who lead you in the path of righteousness which is uprightness and right standing with Me - not because you have earned it, but for My Name's sake.
~Yea, though you walk through the deep, sunless valley of the shadow of death, you will fear no evil or dread no evil, for I AM with you and you are with Me; My rod protects you and My staff guides you, and in these shall I comfort you.
~It is I Who prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies. It is I Who anoints your head with oil so that your brimming cup runs over.
~I have decreed that surely, only goodness, mercy and My unfailing love shall follow you all the days of your life, and through the length of your days, My house and My presence shall be your dwelling place.


~My Beloved Child, it is I Who take you through the valley. Why? So that your fleshly self may be cast off and laid at the foot of My Cross; for that which is of the flesh will reap decay, ruin and destruction. But that which is sown of the Spirit will of the Spirit reap eternal life. )(Galations 6:8)
~It is I Who take you through the Winepress of Heaven so that your fleshly desires are put to death; for it is then that I shall fill you with My new wine. As your flesh decreases, I shall bring the increase of My Spirit.

Galations 5:24 "And those who belong to Christ Jesus (the Messiah) have crucified the flesh (the godless human nature) with its passions and appetites and desires." (Amplified)

Father, I pray that You tie my flesh to the horns of the altar that I not crawl away. Lead me Lord. I put my trust in You and You, Alone.
"Have Thine Own way, Lord,
Have Thine Own way;
Thou are the Potter, I am the clay.
Mold me and make me after Thy will,
While I am waiting, yielded and still"
Geo. C. Stebbins
Lord, do whatever it takes, to take me wherever You want to take me,
and Father, may You and You Alone be glorifed.


2 comments:

  1. I agree with Kerri, that has always been one of my favorite hymns. Those words are such a wonderful prayer.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)