Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In the Battle, I AM YOUR HIGH TOWER

~Despise not the crucible into which I have placed you right now. It is for My purpose to be completed in you. (Rom. 8:17-18) (James 1:1-12) (Col. 3:10) Know that it is only for a season and that I AM in here with you. I have never left you nor forsaken you.
~My love, the fiery trial which you are enduring will free you as you look to Me. Look to Me, My Beloved and the things of earth shall fade in comparison.
~When you put your trust in Me, you ARE fighting the enemy for I AM your helmet of salvation; the mind of Christ. I AM your breastplate of righteousness for there is no unrighteousness in Me. I AM pure and holy. I AM your shield of faith; for I AM THE AUTHOR AND PERFECTOR OF YOUR FAITH. I AM THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT...THE WORD, which is sharper than any two-edged sword. I AM your belt of Truth - for I AM the Way, THE TRUTH and the Life. I AM your shoes of the Gospel of Peace; for I AM THE PRINCE OF PEACE, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER. (Eph. 6:10-18)
~When you are in Me, I AM your high tower. I AM your refuge. Come to Me. Let Me live and move and have My Being in you. I fight your battles. Stand in Me. I shall fight on your behalf; for if God be for you, who can be against you? It is I who vindicate you. It is I who cause your enemies to be at peace with you. For you are more than a conqueror through Me.
~I shall NEVER fail you for My love for you is unending. I know the plans I have for you. Plans for good and not for evil. Plans to give you a future and a hope. (Jer. 29:11)
~"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning." (Ps. 30:5)
~For in the day of trouble He will hide me in His shelter; in the secret place of His tent will He hide me; He will set me high upon a rock." (Ps. 25:5)
~"I had heard of You [only] by the hearing of the ear, but now my [spiritual] eye sees You." (Job 42:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~

The purpose of this blog is to encourage our walk in Christ; together in Him; for as we develop our relationship with the Lord, we ARE more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Praise God! My writings are mostly from an experiential standpoint; however sometimes this includes dreams and visions. (Comments are reviewed prior to posting.)